Check out this article if you want to find out what to keep in mind when looking for your #soulmate. You will definitely find what you are looking for. | Psychic Readings with Amber
How do you interpret The Strength Card of the Tarot, or the Lust Card of the Thoth Tarot?
Following are my thoughts on this card. I’ve also included different ways that it might be interpreted in a reading, to help you understand it when it comes up in your own readings.
- The human and the lion – make friends with your enemy or that which opposes, overpowers, threatens or preys upon you. Befriend your fears.
- Are things really what they seem to be? Do you follow what has been taught to you in the past, or do you live by experience?
- Is this card advising the querent to put mind over matter. Determination will pay off?
- Is it truly a lion being tamed? Or is it the beast within? The card can refer equally to the inner struggle as it can to the struggles that the outside world throws at us.
- Does this card tell us that change is coming? That yes we can stave it off, but only whilst we are applying sheer force. What will happen when force is removed? Will circumstances have changed? Will the lion be tamed?
- Aleister Crowley renamed this card “Lust” in the Thoth Tarot. The reasoning behind it makes perfect sense… think of the imagery on the card, a woman taming a beast – or the masculine. Crowley reminds us that in the eyes of some, a woman’s greatest power over a man, is her sexual power – the stirring of desire in another.
- When interpreting this card who do you, or your querent identify with? the beast or the woman? Within a relationship reading this gives powerful insight into the power balances existing between the couple in question.
- Is this card urging you to have the heart of a lion, to be brave and lion-hearted?
- Are decisions being delayed? Are you being urged to stop delaying and choose from the heart? Go with your instinct as would the beast? In which case this is an instance where ignoring convention and follow your instinct may be necessary – but what is stopping you needs to be considered also. This could be social values, the feelings of others, and so forth. The Beast would not take into account any of these values, choice is quick and instinctive within the animal kingdom.
- Strength – control versus impulse.
- When I see this card I also wonder whether someone is trying to put words in another’s mouth. Is someone trying to word you up….? or manipulate you? Why would you allow that to happen? You are more than strong enough to turn away, so what hold does this person have upon you?
- Are you foolhardy? Are you trying to prove something to others. Taking an unnecessary risk to impress… for in truth no one will ultimately conquer the beast – it is its own master. If the beast was to be seen as controllable, the card would depict a dog, or a horse or another animal that it is possible to domesticate.
- If this card is your Outcome card – then things are at a stalemate right now. The person that you are waiting on is holding out… regardless of which path they are going to take, right now they are refusing to budge. It is not easy for them though – every ounce of their will power is required to be still and stand their ground.
Eckhart Tolle’s work teaches us his perspective on how to live a spiritually centred life. He has written many books and shared teachings on dealing with grief, living in the moment or ”the now” and the benefits to be found in practicing stillness and meditation, and living a spiritual existence. He explains the mental pain caused by living in memories of the past, and the difficulties we bring to our lives by focusing on dreams for the future.
When you live in either the past or the future, and compares this to the relief found than the past or future, and the benefits found in embracing our spirituality. I love the way he reminds us that we are spiritual beings having a human experience – and that in this knowledge, there is immense psychological freedom. The understanding of this concept is life changing in that it reminds us that this journey is but a step or a single lesson in our evolution. Which you can interpret as; you have a thousand of these lives to lead – so don’t sweat the small stuff. It is an instant perspective changer. Everyone you talk to will tell you that they find their view of their life different if contemplating that they have many thousand more lives to lead.
The other assurance we receive is that in our return to spirit, we re-connect to all those we truly love. This is not just an affirmation that those who have passed will be in our lives again, it is also to be understood that those with whom we have had difficult personal and romantic relationships with will be reconciled and embraced again. Therefore that all heartache is temporary also, and that all loves will indeed become ‘true love’ relationships at that point of leaving behind the human life and returning to spirit.
Tolle’s work is inspiring and full of rewards. There is depth and teaching in every sentence… an example is below, the excerpt from Tolle is in bold type. I have put an interpretation below each sentence in brackets, of the value I found in each sentence. You can see clearly here how much wisdom he has to offer us all. He is a great spiritual teacher… his perspective on dealing with grief or emotional pain is invaluable.
Be the silent watcher of your thoughts and behaviour.
(you are more than an earthbound spirit. look at your human self and think about them. they are a part of you…. but you are more than this existence)
You are beneath the thinker.
(The thinker is your human-self, a facet of who you are. You have a physical body, and a human mind, but these are not the sum or total of who you are. You are the higher consciousness that has the ability to think about yourself – the spirit)
You are the stillness beneath the mental noise.
(You are spirit, the human experience is just that “an experience”; an episode in your existence. Allow this to influence the level of emotional upheaval or drama that you attribute to your experiences, whether positive or negative.)
You are the love and joy beneath the pain.
(Your pain is transitory and human and a part of the ephemeral experience you are having, your soul or higher self is free from this – connect here, and experience freedom from painful emotions.)
It’s good for you! And here’s why …
Human beings are inherently social creatures. We are hard-wired to make social connections, be community members and support one another. There’s no two ways about it. When we are living in harmony with our ”community” and actively giving to it we are happier more fulfilled beings. When you look more closely at this to see what factors most contribute to the sense of fulfilment, the number one stand out is ”giving”. Further, it’s not anonymous giving, that delivers us the best results personally. It’s the giving of time, of support, or items that we have had a hand in either creating or collecting or raising funds to purchase. It makes people feel so positive that they seek over and over to repeat the process, and for some people becomes the inspiration that charges their lives.
This is an example of the Law of Giving and Receiving which essentially tells us that all energy can be categorised as either ”giving” or ”receiving” energy. This balance of energy is what powers all things in our universe. The more energy you expend in either area, the more that will in turn, naturally flow back to you. “The universe operates through dynamic exchange – giving and receiving are different aspects of the flow of energy in the universe.” – Deepak Chopra explains. Therefore, we see that in our willingness to give that which we seek, we keep the abundance of the universe circulating in our lives.
There are many great minds that advise us to give to others that which we ourselves seek to obtain. These advisors tell us that giving in this manner enables us to build an “Abundance Mentality”. They go on to say that this is the state of mind that delivers us the greatest springboard from which to achieve desired results. The “Abundance Mentality” is something we can’t just muse over – but have to put into practice. I believe that the human nature and the soul or spirits’ nature both rejoice in giving and making connections. Therefore the act of giving brings us such positive feelings that we are re-energised and fulfilled.
This state of mind, and highly positive energy, puts us into a state of being where we are in a better place to put more energy into our own ventures and achieve more for ourselves. Therefore we have more to ”give” and can continue to repeat the pattern or circle of giving again and again with greater and greater benefit both to those we want to support, and to ourselves.
Below are a couple of simple ways to put the law of giving and receiving into your every day life:
- Give something to everyone you meet – even if it’s just a smile. Other suggestions include a compliment, saying a prayer or affirmation for them. Giving an invitation, or sharing with them something that will enrich their day – such as taking an extra 2 minutes to share with them positive news that will bring them happiness or enrich their day. Each time I meet someone, I will silently wish them happiness, joy and laughter or affection and love.
- Be aware of what is around you. The feeling of the sun on your back, the wind in your face, the rain on your hands. Hear the sounds of the birds, the scent of the flowers, the vista the horizon presents you with. See these as gifts that life is presenting you with and take a second to be grateful for them
Amber | http://www.intothesoul.com
The LBRP can be used by all to banish spirits and protect the energy and sanctity of their environment. This is the purpose that most people use it for today. For those who are interested though, it has far greater significance and is well worth researching. Aleister Crowley once said of the LBRP, “…this ritual … is the Medicine of Metals and the Stone of the Wise.”
Here it is:
The Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram
- Touching the forehead, say Ateh (Unto Thee).
- Touching the breast, say Malkuth (The Kingdom).
- Touching the right shoulder, say ve-Geburah (and the Power).
- Touching the left shoulder, say ve-Gedulah (and the Glory).
- Clasping the hands upon the breast, say le-Olahm, Amen (to the Ages, Amen).
- Turning to the East, make a Pentagram (that of Earth) with the proper weapon. Say (i.e., vibrate) YHVH.
- Turning to the South, the same, but say ADONAI.
- Turning to the West, the same, but say EHEIEH.
- Turning to the North, the same, but say AGLA.
- Extending the arms in the form of a Cross, say:
- Before me Raphael;
- Behind me Gabriel;
- On my right hand Michael;
- On my left hand Uriel;
- For about me flames the Pentagram,
- And in the Column stands the six-rayed Star.
- Repeat (1) to (5), the ‘Kabbalistic Cross’.
The names of God used in the LBRP are pronounced “Yod-Heh-Vav-Heh”, “Ad-oh-ny”, “Ee-hay-yay” and “Ahg-lah”. AGLA is an abbreviation using the initial letters of the phrase “Atah Gibor le-Ohlahm Adonai”, and this can be said in the North in place of AGLA. It means, “Thou art mighty unto the ages Adonai.” These four names are called “tetragrammatic names” by Mathers, and share a four-fold structure in common. They represent the Unity of the name as a whole, symbolizing Spirit, expressing itself through its four components, representing the four aspects of manifestation. Their placement at the four quarters therefore recapitulates the underlying structural meaning of the ritual as a whole.
Eliphas Levi, wrote:
The Sign of the Cross adopted by Christians does not belong to them exclusively. This also is kabalistic and represents the oppositions and tetradic equilibrium of the elements. We see by the occult versicle of the Lord’s Prayer, which we have cited in our ‘Doctrine’, that it was originally made after two manners, or at least that it was characterized by two entirely different formulae, one reserved for priests and initiates, the other imparted to neophytes and the profane. For example, the initiate said raising his hand to his forehead, ‘For thine,’ then added ‘is,’ and continuing as he brought down his hand to his breast, ‘the kingdom,’ then to the left shoulder, ‘and the mercy’ — then clasping his hands, he added, ‘in the generating ages.’ Tibi sunt Malkuth et Geburah et Chesed per aeonas — a Sign of the Cross which is absolutely and magnificently kabalistic, which the profanations of Gnosticism have lost completely to the official and militant Church. This Sign, made after this manner, should precede and terminate the Conjuration of the Four [elements].
The invoking and banishing forms of this ritual are identical except for the Pentagrams. The invoking form uses the invoking Pentagrams of Earth. The banishing form uses the banishing Pentagrams of Earth.
Amber | http://www.intothesoul.com
I always feel sad when people tell me that they’ve seen many psychics and had many readings and that nothing they were told has transpired. Even worse are those who report that things sadly went very badly, nothing happened as it was ‘meant to’ happen. It le
- Why do readers predict that things will happen, and seem so sure of it, and then they don’t…
- A psychic told me that X was going to happen on X date (e.g. my boyfriend was going to propose on New Years Eve) and it didn’t happen… now I am worried it never will.
- I’ve seen so many different readers and they have all told me different time frames for things. I’m so confused. Why is this happening, it does not make any sense?
These questions come from a place of pain, frustration and disappointment. I hate seeing people in this state, and hope that the following “explanation” may provide some help in avoiding ‘reading disappointment’. So, when you next have a reading, keep in mind the following concepts:
Concept One – Time is not Linear
- The place that spiritual (psychic) information comes from does not operate on a 24 hour time clock, and a 365 day calendar year like we do. Spirit does not go around wearing a watch, checking alarms, marking off the calendar, or scheduling appointments like we do. Time for them is not linear like it is for us.
The passing of time does not bear on them. Time seems to be circular for them… and (head spinningly) confusingly – time doesn’t seem to ‘end’. It can always be revisited. It is like time/life is a spiral staircase that is never-ending, and if you wish to back track or revisit another period (spiral in the staircase) you can do so…. everything is continually happening. So really when a psychic is trying to work out ‘when’ something is happening they are doing their best to interpret what they are ‘getting’ (spiral staircase), rather than being given a clear and unequivocal answer.
Yes its true that psychics sometimes get dates given to them – but this is not something that happens frequently… we usually don’t get dates.
Concept Two – Your choices dictate your future
- When you have a reading, you are being given insight into what is showing up for you in the future based on you continuing to live your life in exactly the way you were doing, and would have continued to do, had you never had your reading.
If, after your reading, you decide to change your whole life – then your ‘future’ changes too.This is what psychics mean when they come out with that incredibly frustrating stuff about free will and things not being set in stone. Free-will does have a role in everything it’s not just some rubbish that we come up with to provide an excuse for things not happenings as they were predicted.
In a nutshell if you decide to behave differently because of what was shared in your reading, then your future too will change. That is free will and that is how it affects things. It does not make your reading incorrect, it means you paid attention to it and changed your path as a result of what was shared… thereby creating different outcomes.
Concept Three – Advice – you need to follow it
- Advice is another game changer. A lot of times people want to know what they can do to repair a relationship or bring something or someone into their life. Advice is asked for from spirit, and the outcomes that you are given by them, are based on you following the advice that was given. If you don’t follow the advice – either because you find it too difficult, or it just goes against your belief’s or feelings, do not expect the outcomes that were predicted for you.So, if you ask for advice; and are attached to the outcomes that advice brings, then you need to follow it. It might sound harsh, but if no contact is advised – and you make contact, then you’ve not followed the advice!
Concept Four – Shit Happens
- Delays do occur, as unfortunately accidents do happen. You may have done everything you needed to (or not done everything you needed to) and be on the right path for getting what you’re wanting… but due to the free will actions of others, things are knocked off course.
It doesn’t mean that you aren’t going to get what you want. It does mean things are going to be delayed, and that the events need to line up again. For example, you were meant to reconnect with your boyfriend and that event that just got cancelled… and now you’re thinking you’ll never get to see him again. Not true. Things will come together again for you, it just requires you to allow a bit of flexibility in order for it to happen.
Concept Five – Feelings and Intentions
- The feelings and intentions of others are very frequently asked after in readings. Many people want to know what is going through another person’s head, what is in their heart , how they are feeling, their intentions are and so forth. Readers provide amazingly detailed and accurate information when asked these type of questions. But, do keep in mind that this information is not a set of predictions. It is the thoughts and feelings that another person is having. It is valuable and gives great insight ,the information is often validated too by the person in question as they talk about their feelings and experiences… which is great. But don’t take this information as predictive of the actions a person will take – you must remember that you asked for thoughts and feelings, that is what you’re being given.
If this type of information is confusing to you , it is best to keep your questions limited to what ‘is going to happen’, ‘what will they do’ … I advise my clients that unless the thoughts of the person will help them – such as in understanding the others point of view in an argument or why they feel so strongly about something, it is best to steer clear of them.
For example, knowing that today your ex boyfriend misses you deeply , is really not going to provide you any real help or comfort as it doesn’t mean that you can expect anything from him. On the other hand, knowing that your boyfriend, goes absolutely mental about smoking because he lost someone, or is terribly afraid of losing someone due to deep fears about cancer does shed light on his behaviour.
So think about what you’re going to ask and what information can help you … and if your reader tells you that they can’t give you exact timing – don’t pressure them. It won’t help them be more accurate, it will just make them feel like they have to come up with something for you to appease you… and in the end that is not going to help you.
Next time you have a reading, ask empowering questions.
- Instead of: When will I get the job I really want? Ask: What do I need to do now to ensure I’ll have a job I love within the next year?
- Instead of: When will I meet Mr. Right? Ask: What beliefs are currently preventing me from having the relationship I desire, and what beliefs can I adopt that would help me manifest a great relationship soon?
- Instead of: When am I going to die? Ask: If I continue with my current way of eating, will it cause any significant health problems down the road?
- Instead of: When will I be able to hear my guides? Ask: How can I adjust my methods so I can hear my guides more clearly and more often?
- Basically, what I’m trying to say is to take “time” predictions with a grain of salt. Use the information and the estimate to determine if you want to go faster towards a goal or if you want to put on the brakes entirely and head off in a new direction. You are not locked onto one path. Your future is yours …
Amber | http://www.intothesoul.com